Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas.....and a Freebie

Just a quick Merry Christmas message to all who visit here! I am excited to celebrate the holidays with family and friends over the next couple of weeks. We hope to be able to hug and share at least a little time with each of our special family members. I am so thankful for the blessings that each one brings to our ever expanding tribe!
I have big plans in store for this blog site too! Today, if you look at the menu bar above, you will see a couple of new tabs that I added yesterday. One for a shop page where you can see the beginnings of my offerings for sale and one for a freebie page where I will offer various goodies for you to enjoy free of charge. The first freebie is a computer desktop calendar that is created so that you can add your own pictures to it for the month of January. I am working on a video to demonstrate how to add the pictures using Photoshop Elements or Photoshop and will add a link to it soon for those of you who are unfamiliar with how to easily create your calendar. The shop tab will take you to a page that explains my new shop and hopefully will have many more items added to it soon also!
For now, enjoy......Here is a glimpse of the desktop calendar with my pictures added....Click on the freebie tab above to download the template and add your choice of photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment