Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wednesday's Word-Compassion

Several wonderful bloggers suggest the idea of choosing a special word for each new year. The idea is that the word is one that will be special to you and provide opportunities for meaningful meditation throughout the year. I love that idea! The problem for me was that I could not settle on just one word! I love words in general and I enjoy pondering their meanings. I decided that I would like to choose a word each week for this year...and I will post it on Wednesdays......hence Wednesday's Word! This week I chose Compassion. I love the definitions and some of the quotes I read when researching this word. Click here to go to the flckr group page for Wednesday's Word and share your special word or words. I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment