Friday, February 1, 2013

February Desktop Calendar

I checked my calendar twice, and yup, it is indeed February already! I am not at all sure how that happened. I always think of January as the rest up month after the busy holidays, but something happened this year and the days sped by-full of activity. I have actually done a lot of scrapping and designing over the last few weeks. I just haven't posted anything for some reason. I finished two wedding albums for two of my kids and am almost done with the 2010 albums for my granddaughters. 
Here is a link for a zip file containing a free calendar for your computer desktop. February Calendar Zip The zip includes two different sizes in layered psd files plus a jpg of the one I am using this month with my flower picture. You can use it as is if you don't want to use your own picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment