Thursday, February 21, 2013

Scrapping with a Template and PSE9

This is another page from one of my granddaughter's scrapbooks. I created a template for this page because it is easier to place all the pictures neatly and quickly that way. When I am doing a lot of pages with multiple pictures on each page, I often look for or create templates. These are then easily reused for future pages and make the creation of the project more efficient. I have a folder with my scrapbook supplies that is just for templates. If you are not familiar with how to use a template and you have Photoshop Elements 8 or above, take a look at the two videos that follow and I will demonstrate how I put this page together. If it asks you for a password, use: EL0901
Using a Template with PSE - Part1
Using a Template with PSE - Part 2
If you view the videos, please post a comment here to tell me if they were helpful or not! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment